1. General Introduction
It is an automatic machine to clean inside of beer kegs via using two cleaning heads. The kegs need to be located on the panel of keg washer manually, and then the whole cleaning process can be achieved automatic.
Our keg washer / Rinser can clean all sizes of stainless steel beer kegs, including 10 liter, 20 liter, 30 liter, 50 liter etc. Different style of keg spears are available for keg washer to suit. The capacity of our keg washer can be adjusted from 20 barrels to 120 barrels according to your specifications.
2. Features of keg washer / Rinser:
1. All parameters (time values) can be adjusted without stopping machine.
2. Twin-acting pneumatic valve with reliable quality and anti-high temperature characteristic.
3. Maximum straight-line design on main cleaning pipelines makes sure the powerful and thorough scouring.
4. Adoption of world top products as main accessories makes sure premium quality.
5. Brand of components: SIMENS, AIRTAC, Schneider, etc.
3.Specifications & Description
Automatic Two-head Keg Washer / Rinser
Dimension of working table:
1200 mm × 450 mm
1200 mm × 1480 mm × 1900 mm
220V/50HZ/1P or customized
Capacity of washing:
80-120 barrels for 20L size
Automatic or Manual one:
Pressure of CO2 source:
Pressure of CO2 preloading valve:
Pressure of steam inlet:
4. Main Structures and Characteristics
1. Main Structures and Characteristics
1.All parameters (time values) can be adjusted without stopping the machine.
2.Maximum straight-line design on main cleaning pipelines makes sure the powerful and thorough scouring.
3.Airtac pneumatic Components with decent quality can guarantee well running.
4.Adoption of world top products as main accessories makes sure premium quality.
5. Working Procedures
Load the keg → start (cylinder pressing tightly) → air blowing (draining residue) → scoured by clean water → air blowing (draining water) → extracting tube scoured by lye → air blowing → scoured by lye → air blowing (circulation of lye) → scoured by clean water → air blowing (draining water) → steam blowing → CO2 blowing → scoured by sterile water → CO2blowing → prepare CO2 pressure → reset the cylinder → unload the keg